Easy, kid-friendly filling suggestions:
- Cream cheese and strawberry jam (or any flavor jam)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Hazelnut spread and marshmallow creme
- Ham and cheese
- Whatever your kiddos like
And bread of your choice.
- 2-inch round (or similar shape) cookie cutter
- Mini cookie cutter
- Slightly flatten bread slices with rolling pin (optional).
- Cut the sandwich top by using 2-inch cookie cutter to make the round. Then use mini cookie cutter to cut the center of the round. Remove mini cookie cutter shape.
- Spread filling(s) onto second piece of bread. Carefully align cut sandwich top over filling. Place the 2-inch round cookie over the sandwich top and cut through the bottom piece of bread.